Emergency Truck Repair & Mobile Service
24 Hour Assistance & Scheduled Maintenance
When the productivity of your crew is on the line, fast, convenient, and reliable truck and trailer service is essential. Fleet managers and operators throughout Arizona and Southern California know that Empire Truck & Trailer is the professional’s choice for all your service and repair needs. We offer a wide range of 24-7 services, 365 days a year — make us your first call for roadside repairs, on-site maintenance, crane inspections and other fleet management solutions.
Our Service Capabilities
Empire Truck & Trailer is fully qualified to perform repairs to all truck and trailer makes and models, including Ford, GMC, Kenworth, International, Peterbilt and more. Our technicians receive special training on Cat®, Detroit Diesel, Mercedes, Cummins and other engines, as well as Allison, Eaton, Fuller and Spicer transmissions.
With locations in Phoenix, Show Low, Imperial, Tucson and Blythe, we are fully equipped to provide on-site repairs throughout our service area. Visit our Locations page to find a service center near you.
Specific services we offer our clients include:
- Diesel engine repairs. Your engine is the beating heart of your truck — keep it working its best with Empire Truck & Trailer. With sophisticated diagnostic tools and expert technicians who know how to get to the root of engine performance issues, we will help keep your fleet running reliably and at peak efficiency for longer.
- Transmission and clutch service. Contact Empire for everything from clutch adjustments and lubrication to complete transmission overhauls. We offer both maintenance and repairs in our service center or at your job site.
- Brake repair and replacement. Empire is qualified to perform service to all air, hydraulic and anti-lock brake systems, and has a large inventory of parts on hand to quickly turn around any job.
- Electrical work.Troubleshooting electrical and auxiliary power problems requires sophisticated tools to eliminate trial and error. At Empire, our technicians use powerful computer diagnostic systems to home in on shorts and other wiring issues.
- DOT and BIT inspections. Meeting your regulatory requirements is easy with Empire. All our Arizona service centers are authorized DOT inspection sites, while our Imperial and Blythe locations provide BIT inspections for California vehicles.
- Preventative maintenance. Preventative maintenance is the best investment you can make for your fleet. Let our team assess your needs and put together a comprehensive program that ensures all required work is performed on time and to the highest standards of quality.
Other services we offer include coolant,crane inspections, refrigeration, hydraulic and exhaust work, trailer and trailer skin repairs, body installs and chassis modifications, and more. For more information, contact Empire and speak with a service manager today.
Why Choose Empire?
Empire Truck & Trailer is known for the quality and training of our technicians, and for our commitment to outstanding client service. Here’s what just a few past clients have said about us:
“Empire takes great pride in going above and beyond for their clients, and I appreciate the efforts and want you to know you have my business.” -Paul
“The ability to provide the resolution so quickly exceeded our expectations. I really commend the prompt, friendly and professional service provided by Mr. Bill Darlington and his team of technicians.” -Norris
Schedule Your Mobile Service Now
Count on Empire Truck & Trailer for everything from roadside repairs to get you back up and running in an emergency, to maintenance and support that delivers long-term value for your fleet. Use the form below or call us at (602) 627-5700 to get in touch with us today.