Empire Truck & Trailer is committed to providing customers, dealers, and suppliers with the best value products and services in the field and on-line. We've asked for your personal identity information, so we want you to know how it will be used. By registering with or contacting us through Empire Southwest's corporate web site, you agree that any information or comments you provide may be shared between Empire Southwest, its affiliated companies and dealers, and used without restriction to process customer orders and improve or market our products and services. We will not sell or rent your information to any third party, and will exercise reasonable efforts to keep the information secure. Empire Southwest recognizes and respects your on-line privacy.
When you visit our websites we may send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data.
- Count the number of times you visit our sites
- Compile anonymous statistics on website use
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
Empire Truck & Trailer’s Web sites contain links to other Web sites. Empire Truck & Trailer is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, and software owned by EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this website for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC copyright, patent or trademark.
CAT, Caterpillar, their respective logos and “Caterpillar Yellow,” as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission. Cat and Caterpillar are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc., 100 N.E. Adams, Peoria IL 61629.
The information in this publication, including text, images, and links, is PROVIDED “AS IS” BY EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC SOLELY, AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC may change the products or services described in this publication at any time. Contact your local Empire Southwest, LLC dealer for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
Should you choose to respond directly to EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this Web site or EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC products and services, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and EMPIRE SOUTHWEST, LLC shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
Copyright© 2011-2012 Empire Southwest, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Empire Southwest respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Empire Southwest has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its web site of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Empire Southwest Copyright Agent the following information required by the On-line Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1725 S. Country Club Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85210